Since the opening in 1960 of Interstate Highway 287, the township has proven a highly desirable location for suburban development and many Fortune 500 companies are located in the township.
The township’s prime location with easy access to the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, Routes 287, 78, 22, 27, and 18 make it especially attractive to commuters and corporations alike.
Despite the township’s growth, Piscataway has maintained its friendly welcoming atmosphere, making it a wonderful place to live, work and play.
- Piscataway Municipal Website: http://www.piscatawaynj.org/
- Piscataway Public Schools:http://www.piscatawayschools.org/
- Piscataway Quick Facts from the U.S. Census: http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045213/3402359010/embed/accessible
- Rutgers University, The State University of New Jersey: http://www.rutgers.edu/
- Piscataway has too many great restaurants to list. Check them out at TripAdvisor, with reviews: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g46736-Piscataway_New_Jersey.html
Search Piscataway Homes for Sale
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Piscataway *
* All data pertains to single-family homes