Centrally located at the crossroads of Middlesex, Mercer and Somerset Counties, Franklin Township is 46.5 square miles of pristine, rural suburban and cosmopolitan environments in one expansive landscape.
A new, state-of-the-art High School and neighborhood magnet schools make Franklin a great place to educate children, producing a well-rounded, diverse student body that contributes to their local community and the world at large. Through its Open Space program, the Township has been able to preserve over 9,000 acres – the crown jewel of which is Six Mile Run State Park, located in the heart of the Township.
A multitude of cultural and recreational opportunities provide year-round excitement; in particular, residents and visitors can choose among a dozen neighborhood municipal parks, walk miles of open trails, or take part in outdoor sports like kayaking, canoeing, fishing, camping, and horseback riding.
- Franklin Township Municipal Website: http://www.franklintwpnj.org/
- Franklin Township Public Schools: http://www.franklinboe.org/
- Franklin Township Quick Facts from the U.S. Census: http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/3403524900,3461980,00
- Garden State Exhibit Center, 72,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space, one of Central New Jersey’s largest venues hosting associations, trade and consumer shows, and large meetings of every type: http://www.gsec.com/
- Colonial Park. 685 acres with recreation facilities, horticultural displays, and nature areas: http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/parksfacilities/colonial/ColonialPark.html
- Rudolf W. van der Goot Rose Garden, an accredited All-America Rose Selections display garden with more than 3,000 roses of 325 varieties: http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/parksFacilities/colonial/RoseGarden.html
- The Meadows Foundation. Preserves and restores historic early Dutch and American houses: http://www.themeadowsfoundation.org/
- Franklin Township has too many great restaurants to list. Check them out at TripAdvisor, with reviews: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g46826-Somerset_New_Jersey.html
- Franklin Township Public Library: http://www.franklintwp.org/
Search Franklin Township Homes for Sale
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Franklin Township *
* All data pertains to single-family homes